15.01.2008 :: 15:36
Bardzo niewiele potrzeba zeby mnie wytracic z rownowagi. Jestem zaborcza zazdrosna egoistyczna, potrzebuje uwagi czulosci zainteresowania 24/7. Either you can live with it, or maybe its the time. This is no final solution No this is just for today I'm running from London pollution Still cold from the rain These are not perfect conditions No this is far from ideal This is a downcast position At least it is real It may be silent but I hear bombs fall I hear sirens down in Whitehall I see fires around you Paul But you stand so still And you look so small And I'm so tired, Of no help at all You've been missing for weeks now You never go far from the site They won't ask when you show up They're paid and polite It may be silent but I hear bombs fall I hear sirens down in Whitehall I see fires around you Paul And you need a drink Your eyes are glowing It might be too late There's no way of knowing This is no final solution No this is just for today I'm running from London pollution Still cold from the rain