13.06.2006 :: 00:44
Gardlo scisnelo mi sie w piesc. Wspomagaczom zakaz wstepu. Jestem grzeczna wbrew sobie. Jakie jest twoje hobby? Ja zajmuje sie kolekcjonowaniem siebie. Za kazdym razem jestem inna. Dobieram wyraz twarzy do koloru butow otoczenia. A potem rozpamietuje. Teraz rozpamietuje. Porownuje siebie przy nich i oceniam przy ktorym wypadlam najlepiej. I czy zdazyli sie domyslic. Czy zobaczyli te mnie jedna, ktorej brakuje mi do zebrania wszystkich. Damn it. Dziekuje Zu za akt tworczy na moim blo. x PS. A scar inside For such a long time I'll do it all over again Can't face the wounds Have to go on Stop remembering Time by time shades reach the surface A mental breakdown, they provide Accept, clear up, clean up, go on and soon I'll show some pride There's enough to go on further Don't force to forget You seem to go on when you are that strong and fighting Whatever it takes, your will never breaks You last and last And I will be there for you my dear For you to go on when you are that strong and fighting Till the day I'm done with the shades The rage I create towards myself, the hate To claim the blame that I feel To damage the dreams I need Facing uncertainty Facing the truth Got to get on through Blaming myself Blame at last ...And please forget You seem to go on when you are that strong and fighting Whatever it takes, your will never breaks You last and last And I will be there for you my dear For you to go on when you are that strong and fighting Robi sie niemal romantycznie